How to wash and dry
- How to wash and dry
In our self-service laundries, washing and drying are really fast, you do not have to worry, you can really handle it yourself easily. If you are not sure about anything, our qualified staff will be happy to advise you at the beginning. If our operator is not present, do not hesitate to contact us by phone!
In just an hour you will have professionally washed and dried laundry. All of a good quality, fast and simple!
How to control the large-capacity washing machines
Our Speed Queen machines are equipped with automatic dosing of professional washing powder and softener. Everything is included in the price of washing! You do not have to bring your own detergents.
Washing machine operating instructions
- Select the washing machine according to the amount of laundry you need to wash (10 or 18 kg)
- We also recommend sorting the laundry according to the colors and material, check the contents of the pockets
- Put dirty laundry in the washing machine
- Close the door of the washing machine
- Select the appropriate program and wash temperature
- Standard washing program with high degree of centrifugation (60, 40 °C)
- Program for washing delicate laundry with a lower degree of centrifugation (60 and 30 °C)
- Program for extra-fine laundry in cold water without centrifugation
- We recommend you to observe the washing temperature indicated on your laundry labels
- Insert Czech coins valued at CZK 5, CZK 10, CZK 20 or CZK 50 or chips. You can combine coins and chips.
- Press the START button
- 40 minutes long washing cycle starts. During washing, the machine cannot be opened.
- The end of the program will be audible. You will see the DOOR sign on the washing machine display. At this time, the door is automatically unlocked.
- Open the washing machine door and remove the laundry.
In our washing machines, the maximum washing temperature is set to 60 ° C. Programs of 90 ° C and 60 ° C are identical.
Dryer Operating Instructions
Do not take washed and wet clothes home, use our dryers! The laundry will be dried quickly and in a good quality in professional machines.
- Select the dryer according to the amount of laundry washed
- If you were washing in a washing machine of 10 kg, use a dryer for 14 kg
- If you used the washing machine of 18kg, select a 25 kg dryer.
- Insert Czech coins worth CZK 5, CZK 10, CZK 20 or CZK 50 or chips. You can set the drying time, each cycle takes 15 minutes.
- Press the START button. The program starts automatically, after the end of the cycle, the dryer switches off itself.
- If you use coins during the drying process, the process is automatically extended by the paid amount of time. If this is not done and the laundry is still wet after the end of the program, coins have to be used for the next drying cycle (CZK 50 - see the price list above).
- Open the door and remove dry, fluffy laundry. If any items remain wet, set the dryer to the next drying cycle (15 minutes).
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the drying time depends on the type of fabric and the amount of dried laundry. To achieve optimal drying results, it is advisable to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
A piece of advice for fluffy laundry
- Do you want fragrant, fluffy and new looking clothes? Then, in the drying process, always prefer to dry in the dryer with a larger volume than the laundry volume. Only then will there be enough drying space to make your laundry more gentle at the same time.
- Our Speed Queen dryers also offer additional benefits - removing excessive knots from your laundry and giving it a newer look. Another nice bonus is that ironing can be omitted. The laundry is fluffy and drying makes it beautifully straight, so the iron is not needed. You save not only time but also money.
- After just an hour of time, spent, for example, by reading news, you will leave us with washed, fragrant, dry and fluffy laundry that you can dress on immediately.